October 26, 2020
What you need to know about your wedding beauty?
Every bride wants to glow while walking down the aisle, but let s see how you can achieve it!
Make up tips
- Start your skincare routine a year before the big day
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing should be done daily without fail. this will keep your skin glowing and youthful. A clean face will help keep your poces open and that will help your skin breathe and look better
- Exfoliation is the most important routine that you can once or twice a week, in order to have a clean skin, free from dead cells and black heads.
- Keep a diet 2-3 months prior the wedding
- It helps a lot to work on your diet few months before your wedding. Add lots of fruits and green vegetables in your diet, keeps your skin hydrated and glowing.
- Do not try new products a month before the wedding
- Avoid exposing your face to the sun
- Book a makeup trial session
- If possible, have a make up trial session by discussing with your makeup artist what you like or dislike. it will be easier for both of you to come up with the perfect look
- Avoid the extra heavy coverage especially in the hot climate of santorini
- If you don t generally wear a heavy make up look, dont try it on your wedding day. Choose a look that makes you feel like yourself and enhances your best features
- Focus on one feature
- Focus on one feature i.e. eyes or lips not both. a smokey eye combined with a bold lip will look too much especially in the summer
- Hydrate your hair
- A month before your wedding day start a routine to do moisturizing mask and hydrating treatment to your hair. Stop them the last 10days, not "burn" your hair. Your hair will shine this day
- Cut your hair 3months before the wedding
- Do not try to change your hair color last moment
- Refresh your colour 20days before the wedding and do a refle a week before
- Wash your hair the previous night
- Don t wash your hair the morning of your wedding, but the night before, so your hair will be dry. this help the hairstyle last more. further, wash your hair with cold water. which give extra shinny